Apr 16, 2017

Music Festival Season



With weekend 1 of Coachella coming to a close, I thought it would be the perfect time to relive my own music festival experience at Lollapalooza. Since I never blogged about "the best day of my life" I figured nows the time. 

Although we only experienced one day of Lolla, I think even that gave me a new perspective on music festivals. It's no longer just about the music. These big festivals create an entire experience based on food, style, music, atmosphere and the people. 

This year I have a new festival in mind, Govenor's Ball. Since I'm spending my summer in New York, I thought this would be the perfect fit. I'll be seeing artists such as Lorde, Beach House, Flume, Local Natives, Saint Motel, the list goes on. 

The real question is.... what will I wear? Vintage high-waisted shorts, fishnets, crop tops, the options are endless. Check out this video for a little music festival fashion inspiration.

My Look
Romper: Zara // Sneakers: Adidas // Purse: Zara // Chocker: Zara





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design