Aug 16, 2013

OOTD: Dark Paradise




 Hey Everyone todays post is an OOTD. I actually wore this a while ago but I wanted to write a post about it because I think the photos turned out fabulous. My friend, Monica just purchased a Canon 60D and we wanted to test it out. She is an awesome photographer, check out her blog http://monicabradburnphotography.wordpress.com. Anyways on to the look, my top is from Brandy Melville which I've been loving this summer. They started carrying a few items at a local Pac Sun and I can't stay away from it. I think their t-shirts are my favorite! My high-waisted shorts are actually from Hollister. Strange, I know, but they fit me pretty well. They do shrink super easy though. My plaid button down is thrifted from Goodwill and lastly my combat boots are from Gilks. I almost forgot about my accessories. My studded hat is really sweet, I purchased this online from Asos. My sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters and I'm wearing a few bracelets from a variety of places, Claires, Forever 21, Urban, etc.

Thanks for reading <3

XOXO, Lex
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design