May 4, 2015

A little Color Never Hurt Nobody

   

My Look
Skirt: Target // Top: Express // Sandals: Target

Meeting Bethany Mota




On Sunday, I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting Bethany Mota. Bethany is a beauty guru in the Youtube community. It was pretty cool to meet her because she was one of the first people who inspired to put myself out there and make a blog. Anyways my friend Sam and I decided last minute, Saturday night, to go to the meet up. It ended up being a great decision. Although meet ups are rather lengthy, the wait is worth it. I had a fun time socializing with Sammie and taking to other girls who had the same interest as me. Overall, the lesson I learned from this day is to say yes. It okay to take risks and do things you wouldn't normally do. The outcome may surprise you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design