May 7, 2016

Spring Essentials: College Edition

Spring is upon us, but that doesn't just mean warmer weather. It's the perfect excuse to change up your wardrobe. As a college student being practical is important so I limited my spring essentials to just a few items. These pieces can be mixed and matched throughout the season to create multiple looks for any occasion. 


T-shirts are a basic for any season. I love pairing mine with boyfriend jeans and Chelsea boots. I mixed it up with a graphic tee instead of my usual neutral. The eyelash and lip detail keep the look fresh and chic. The shirt steals the focus while still being simple.

Button downs and boyfriend jeans are necessary this spring. Buttons downs are loose, easy and pair well shorts or jeans. As an avid boyfriend jean addict, it's not surprising these made my list. What can I say, they go with everything and the cropped length is welcoming to the warmer weather.

Denim anyone? Denim is huge this spring. Take this trend to the street in this ombre jean dress. Did I mention how comfortable it is? 

Show off your shoulders this season. Off the shoulder tops are one of springs top trends. You can find fashion icons like, Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung rocking this effortless look.  I paired mine with a basic skinny jean and lace up sandals. 

My favorite of all the looks is matching separates. Nothing looks more put together than two pieces that match perfectly. The back detailing is gorgeous with a tan (which I seem to be missing at the moment). 

When it comes to spring essentials, photos speak louder than words. Recreate my looks at Athalia's Boutique. 

What are your spring essentials?

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design