Apr 13, 2013

Insta-Vacation


Hey everyone! I figured I'd post a collection of the photos I took while I was on my spring break. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take my fancy camera so my iphone had to be my back up. Anyways, I went to Orlando, Florida over break, I went to a variety of places including Disney World and Universal Studios. My favorite thing was most definitely Harry Potter World in Islands of Adventure. It was just as magical as the books and movies. All the rides were fantastic and I was extremely impressed. I even enjoyed the butter beer they sold there.
Another thing I really enjoyed was Disney World. I felt like a child again right when I walked in. Everything was darling, it was awesome being able to watch my 6 year old cousin experience it first hand. I even bought the cutest pair of ears while I was there.

My cousin, Tori and I had to take the traditionally photo with Minnie mouse ears in front of Cinderella's castle.

I had such an amazing time over break. It was much needed and allowed me to take a break from my busy schedule. But alas, I have come back to reality aka Michigan and I have to start my stressful everyday life again. However, I can't wait to start blogging again. 

If you would like to hear more about my vacation, just let me know. I would love to hear about your spring break, whether you went somewhere cool or just stayed at home and slept. Just leave some comments below. Thanks!

-XOXO Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design