Oct 14, 2013

Sweater Weather


Sweater Weather. The leaves have started to change and the temperature is dropping. Which means it's the perfect excuse to start wearing the comfiest sweaters and scarves. Fall is here in Michigan which means all the warm clothing essentials come out. Yes, unfortunately this includes Ugg boots. Don't worry I won't be wearing a pair of those anytime soon. Instead, I chose a cute pair of ankle booties. I'm also wearing my burgundy circle scarf again, surprise surprise. Anyways my cardigan is from American Eagle. I bought it a little oversized so it would be even more cozy looking. I recommend doing this for sweaters and cardigans. Most of the time they look even better when they are looser. Underneath I paired a black v-neck from Target. Lastly, on bottom I'm wearing my dark jeans from Hollister. I also decided to wear my glasses and a burgundy lip. I think the glasses make the look, quirky while the lips bring it all together.

What is your favorite thing about Fall?
Mine is definitely cinnamon donuts and hot chocolate, yum! As well as Leaves the wonderful smelling candle from Bath and Body Works. It captures the smell of fall perfectly and leaves the entire house with the aroma.

Xoxo, Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design