Oct 23, 2013

New York


Last weekend, I had an amazing opportunity to visit New York City. Over the summer, I applied for Teen Vogue University and was notified that I was accepted. Teen Vogue University gives you the opportunity to meet with designers, stylists, and others who are involved in the fashion industry. This year they had a huge variety of speakers. Ranging from famous designers like Joseph Altuzarra to top model Coco Rocha. The classes were held all day Saturday and then continued Sunday morning at the Hudson Theater and Conde Nast building. Along with these wonderful classes, the students also got the opportunity to attend to shopping events, held at Express and Topshop. At these events, all the students were catered to and also received 20% off everything. This was definitely a highlight for me, since Topshop is incredible and is impossible to find in Michigan. I spent way too much money there and plan to do a haul showing what I purchased. Anyways, this trip was a fabulous experience. I thank everyone at Teen Vogue for giving people like me this awesome opportunity. These are a few photos from my trip. I don't have that many of Fashion U because I was just too excited. 

New York Times


Trump Tower

Rockefeller Center

Empire State Building


Central Park

Alexa Chung. She was my favorite.

Kate Phelan of Topshop

Pipin the musical! This was really wonderful!

Rockefeller Center

And last but certainly not least Times Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design