Mar 11, 2014

Black. Leather. Crop. Essential.




 As much as I would like to pretend it's warming up in Michigan, I can't get past the 10 degree weather. It's actually suppose to snow tonight, I don't know where we are going to put it! Although I don't look too cold, trust me I am. Cropped pants and a leather jacket are not "Michigan" winter essentials. But fashion is pain right? haha Anyways in todays OOTD I'm wearing my favorite Express leather jacket. A leather jacket is a must for every girl's closet, it adds just enough edge! Under my jacket I'm wearing a comfy plain white tee, add that to your closet too. I buy my tees from Nordstrom because they wash up really well and aren't too pricey! On to bottoms, I'm wearing these comfy cropped pants from Gliks. I actually got a job at Gliks before winter break and have been working there ever since! My high tops  are from Guess, recently I've found myself wearing them quite a lot.  Lastly sunglasses complete the whole look. This outfit was super simple and comfy yet looks edgy and chic!

xoxo
Lex<3

1 comment:

  1. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with nice shoes is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design