Mar 12, 2014

Mint.



Guess who doesn't have school… this girl. Unfortunately, it's because yet away Michigan has received an endless about of snow. However a couple days ago, it actually warmed up to 40 degrees and I figured it was a great day to wear a dress. Although I still froze, I can't complain, 40 is so much better than a 20 degrees which is usually Michigan's normal temp. Enough about the weather, here I'm wearing my mint lace dress from Urban Outfitters. I've actually had this dress for a good two years so I figured why not show it off. Over my dress I'm wear my leather jacket, what a surprise! I think the real question is when am I not wearing this jacket. My accessories include my lovely gold Fossil watch that I received as a Christmas present and my gold plated belt from Asos. For shoes I'm wearing my favorite boots from Vince Camuto. They are really versatile and go with practical everything in my closet. Also if you guys didn't notice from my previous blog post, I cut my hair. I finally decided to hop on the band wagon. I'm obsessed with Kylie Jenner's hair at the moment and figured why not cut my hair short. I think short hair is really chic right now. I especially love ombre in short hair but I might wait until after graduation to make that transition! 

xoxo,
Lex<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design