Sep 16, 2014

Brrr… It's cold out.


 I'm not into the cold. As much as I love everything about fall, I do not appreciate the dropping temperature. In Michigan, it seems as if summer goes straight into winter. I already need my winter coat. Anyways I'm wearing a plain gray v-neck from Target. I've probably talked about it multiple times, but a plain t-shirt is my best friend. They go with everything and can be dressed up or down. Over the shirt, I'm wearing a knit cardigan from American Eagle. Then on top of that I'm wearing a olive green parka from Hollister. Layering is a key to fall and winter, especially if you leave in a colder climate, like me. My jeans are my favorite part of this outfit. I'm wearing these distressed gray skinny jeans from American Eagle. Honestly, these jeans are the most comfortable pair I've ever owned. They stretch in all the right places, as well as stay fitted all day through. My favorite pair of shoes of the moment, just happen to be on my feet. They are leather boots from Asos. Lastly my accessories, they don't change much. My gold Alex and Ani bracelets are a go to, as well as my Fossil watch. I paired these with my gold statement necklace from Urban. As well as my Michael Kors purse which never leaves my side. This is my idea of an ideal fall outfit.


-Lex

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design