Mar 29, 2015

The Trench.



Heres, an OOTD featuring some of my pretty finds from New York City. Although, my spare time in New York was quite limited, I scheduled myself some alone time in two of my favorite stores, Zara and Topshop (Online shopping can only do so much). Somehow, I walked out of Zara empty handed and honestly, I think it's still haunting me. However, Topshop on Park Ave feed my shopping desires. First, I was chasing after this gorgeous tan trench coat. I spotted it on Pinterest and I knew it was what my wardrobe was missing. Although, it was sold out online, I was hoping I would be fortunate enough to find it in the store. When I found it, they only had petite sizes left, however I made it work.  I am currently obsessed with this jacket and think it makes the perfect transition piece. The other item I purchased, (that is pictured) is this plain black turtleneck. I admire style that is minimal but still looks fashion forward. A turtleneck is a key element in any women's wardrobe. It is versatile as well as flattering.



My Look
 Trench: Topshop // Turtleneck: Topshop // Sunglasses: JCrew // Watch: Fossil // 
Bracelet: Michael Kors // Coat: Michael Kors 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design