Apr 2, 2015

Trend Report: Statement Pieces


Another lookbook, however this is especially focused on statement pieces. 






Accessories can make or break an outfit. I remember a large portion of my life where my style lacked jewelry or accessories. It was hard to tell what was too much. What was even more confusing was that your necklace could be the center of your outfit. Although, I talk quite a lot about minimalism, I think bold jewelry pieces can add what you need to a simple outfit. For instance this crop top and maxi skirt combo is cute but instantly looks festival ready once the necklace is on.

My Look
 Jacket: Hollister // Top: Forever 21 // Necklace: Urban Outfitters // Skirt: Target // 
Rings: Francescas


1 comment:

  1. J'ai très envie de te serrer contre moi et de me frotter contre toi en jupe longue.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design