Dec 11, 2012

I'm set on Paradise

Hey everyone! :) Today's look is "I'm set on Paradise". On top I'm wearing a denim shirt from Aerie which I tied up. Along with a gorgeous circle scarf from Target. I LOVE this scarf. I seem to wear it at least once a week, it is really cozy and super warm. The color is also a beautiful rust red. On bottom I'm wearing a black maxi from... I have no idea! I Just kinda found it in my closet. My shoes are also from target and in a similar color to the scarf.

My hair is just kinda messy and pulled into a bun while I pushed my bangs to the side. They are finally long enough to wear them on the side. Yay!

If you have any questions or feedback about my outfit, I would love to hear your opinions:)
xoxo Lex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design