Jan 5, 2013

Bleeding Love



 Today's look is Bleeding Love, I wore this Christmas day when I went to the movies with my whole family. We have a tradition that ever year on Christmas day, my parents, brother, and grandparents go to the theater and see whatever is coming out that day. We chose Les Misérables, I personally loved this movie however it was kinda long and there was ALOT of singing. Anyways, I was looking for something comfy yet cute to wear and decided on... what I'm wearing. My top I actually got from my mom for Christmas, I'm pretty positive it's from Gliks. I love the Chanel logo on the front but the back is probably my favorite part. I kinda have an obsession with backless things, however that doesn't work out well because Michigan is always freezing! My leggings are super comfy and from Express along with my fur vest. The funny thing about the vest is when I was in Express one day, I found this olive green jacket that I fell in love with, the vest was attached inside. I didn't realize until recently that you can actually remove the vest from the coat to wear individually... silly me. My favorite part of this outfit is definitely the purple hat. Mine is from Forever 21 and kinda reminds me of the one sold at Topshop, which is the one I originally wanted. Lastly my shoes are lace-up Sperrys, and my spiky ring is from Gliks.

What do you think of my Christmas day outfit? If you have any questions be sure to let me know? :)

-xoxo Lex


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design