Jul 16, 2012

Bright Blue


Bright Blue

Shocking Blue Romper paired with natural looking accessories make up this look. The one-piece is from Urban Outfitters, under it I'm wearing a bandeau from Aerie in a very similar blue color. The romper is extremely unique, it is open in the back and shows skin through holes cut in the fabric. For accessories I'm wearing a studded brown/gold belt to accentuate my waist. My bag is a crossover from American Eagle. On my wrist I have a chunky brown and gold bracelet. My shoes are strappy sandals by Steve Madden. (Which I love but are incredibly uncomfortable for sandals.) The last thing I did to pull this look together is the heart shaped sunglasses from Urban!

How are you guys wearing rompers this season?

-Lex<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design