Jul 23, 2012

Tribal nails

I recently got my nails done! Since white nail polish is in for the summer, I got that on all my fingers. On both my pointers I got a tribal design, in orange, green, blue, teal, brown, and black. It is super fun for summer and goes with practically anything!

What's your favorite nail polish trend!?
Oh and has anybody tried that new
Ciatè (I think it's called) caviar nail polish!? Im thinking of purchasing it soon!

-lex<3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-div="div" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

2 comments:

  1. Love these nails! in fact, I may be stealing the idea haha :) At the moment I'm loving gold metallic nail wraps and polish. I love your blog, great work.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.com) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! For metallic nails I'd suggest the new Essie line. I have the color Penny Talk and it's a lovely rosegold color.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design