Jul 22, 2012

Life's a beach

This look contains all the elements of a cute, easy, comfy, summer look. On top I'm wearing a flowy button down in coral from the brand Mine. This top is sheer so I put a lacy bandeau in the same color underneath. My shorts are Volcom and from a surf shop, Nomads, in Florida. For accessories I'm wearing my DKNY watch in gold. On the opposite arm, wearing a chunky brown/gold bracelet and a simple coral one. As usually I'm wearing my heart shaped sunglasses from Urban. Last is my shoes which are strappy sandals by Steve Madden.

What is your favorite summer clothing piece?

I' have to say mine is the bright colored collared button downs. They are extremely comfy and light! Love them!

-lex <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design