Aug 29, 2012

Adventure Is Out There!

Adventure Is Out There!

This is a cute yet causal look that you can wear where-ever whenever. I had a really busy day today and was going to need an outfit that was comfortable yet presentable. Something that I could wear the whole day, from early morning to night! On top I'm wearing a striped mustard sweater from Gliks. This sweater is super cool because in the back it is cropped, it shows just enough skin. My shorts are plain white with a few holes, these are from American Eagle. Now on to accessories, I'm wearing a brown leather belt from American Eagle. I'm also wearing my DKNY gold watch on one of my hands, perfect for a busy girl on the go! My purse is Frankie and Johnson, which has the same brown color as my belt and boots. My ridding boots are Steve Madden. I absolutely love these! They are too cute and so comfy.

My makeup is what I normally wear. Excepted I focused more on bronzer and blush to make my face look more warm. I also wore a BB creme I bought from Target a few days ago. Would anyone enjoy s product review on that? I could always do a before and after! Anyways my hair is pulled back into a low bun. Nothing special just got it out of my face yet still looked cute!

Do you like ridding boots for fall? Do any of you have an opinion about cropped articles of clothing? for summer and for fall? 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Lex<333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design